Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

Recited on 2nd Birthday Party by Shani


The key to my heart
By Shani


Let me call you the nearest to my heart
Let me call you from
The loveliest thing designed not by Art
That even through eyes
Dreams can be a part
Carried on endlessly from start
In ways that even I cannot for see

Beside love
And the one a above
Whoever knew we would ever meet
Don’t you see it my love
You have made my life complete

The pleasure you give
No matter how small it comes
It keeps flowing boundlessly so ever sweetly

I am so glad I got a lady like you
Who understands my ways?
And brightens my days

With you I am filled with light
That even without wings I take flight

By Shani