Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

By Email - Feb 2008

REKINDLED

She yearns to share her soul’s secrets like a little sweet child would long to tell all their experiences,
Innocence as naked as the truth, bold and visible as nature’s vast wonders.

I am warmed by my affinity to wanting to explain my very existence, my vanity, inhumanness and feelings for her-do I hesitate? Not in the least, my instincts like a deep-sea diver compel me to take the plunge and navigate my growing feelings thereon.

As humans we were built to have others witness our lives in parallel to our own vision of our journeys.

Society’s inhibitions time and time again remind us why and how not to trust others and fall short of enabling us to trust oneself.

We chat away like we were two swans that have always puddle the pond together- alas we are miles apart, but the distance no longer exists because we feel REKINDLED-mind, body and spirit.


By Sunday N. Kapesi

No comments: