Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

Cynthia Hamadi

This girl I know

There in this girl I know
And don’t be amazed
If you’ve met her
Because everyone I have met
When I ask
They say they know her

She is a girl which
Can cast a spell on you
With everlasting friendship
Just for you
Pity her simplicity
For she is an average girl
Her only power
Is the gift of her work of magic.

She is a girl who is confident
Who follows her own dream
She doesn’t leave her dreams lying
But I tried to reach that star
So if you don’t know
Try to find her
For she will cast that spell on you
That gives you everlasting friendship

By
Cynthia Hamadi


Hunter and the hunted

Again, reaching out to unreachables
You, present in my life
Waiting, my achievement
To flyaway, into the bright future

Elusive, you remain

Long days, and sleepless nights
Always, thinking, wishing Then,
waking, walking, working
Again, reaching out to the unreachables


I, building, renovating, breaking
Mostly, starting, finishing, giving up
Stressing, depressing, healing
You, present in my life


Like, a shadow
Following, looking, mocking

Saying, you just a step away
Waiting, my achievement

If only, I could reach out
Touch, feel, squeeze you
I, stretch my arms
To fly, away into the brightfUture


Tomorrow, may better
A day's work, worth a lifetime

Sweet, dreams, dreaming on
Elusive, you remain

By Gladys Fahari

No comments: