Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

Sunday Kapesi

THE WAY AHEAD

You sit back and reflect…
Analyse your intellect from outside yourself.
We always give our hearts, we always put in over and beyond in the hope,
That one day it may all lead to an elope.

Matters never seem as they are, time a factor very relevant to the relativity of affairs.
We moan, we get distraught, we look to the power above
And curse at why the love was swept away on that fateful day.

You sit back and reflect…
Analyse your emotions from outside yourself.
Here you are, in Dar Es Salaam
And you realize that you did over come that distinct period of prolonged pain.

You smile, you shut your book, you lay it on your lap and understand that the pain was part of the way ahead…the way to understanding you, your limits and expectations
To dealing with others, and above all you did overcome the HEARBREAK

***********************


THE ROAD I WANT TO TRAVEL

Some say that good things sometimes happen to people.

Some people are like grain in a thorn-field,
they sprout but get chocked.

I believe that good things happen to everybody, every time and furthermore,
that great things happen all at once, sooner or later to all of us at some time in our lives.

I feel as though I am seed on good soil, rich in minerals and moisture germinating strong roots and patiently waiting to sprout and reach for the sky with branches wide enough, strong enough to hold me steady and keep me firmly balanced on the ground.

You hold ideals, practise values that are now the benchmark I look for in all of mankind,
young and old, male and female.

Some say that education without knowledge is like being on
board a boat on dry land.

The lessons you have taught me, the confidence you have instilled has
lead me to where I am, at this moment in time.

Success to me is no longer a destination, but a journey,
a journey that lead me to you and all those around you,

And the road you have travelled has shown light and clarity
on the road I want to travel.

Bon voyage

Madam Ambassador

8th September, 2006
Sunday Kapesi

No comments: