Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

Recited on 2nd Birthday Party - Asha


What I will do
(Tribute to Lucky Dube
By Asha.D.Mtwangi

I play your music
with the rising of the sun
and sing the melodic passages you drew
time after time line upon line .

I promise to live
life into your rhythm
of unforced reality
true responsibility
clourful fraternity
sketched peacefully.

I shall bury my pain
bury my loss
Not in your grave
But in my living
your message
your rhythm.

Your verse
full of consciousness
envoking feeling
of wanting to do something
leave imprints
soundly fine.

To move humanity
ever shifting like sand dunes
like memories
like time
like rhyme.

Who am I
to question the answers
that question the keeper
of answers.

Are questions not what you led
us to ask ourselves
our being
our reasons.

Our prescence
shall be your prescence
captured in rhythm
Rhyme
Verse
time after time ...

No comments: