Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

March 2009


Last cry

Love is the flash of firefly
in the night
It’s the breath of the buffalo
in the winter
It’s the little shadow
that runs across the grasses
and lost in the Sunset.
Love is no guarantee at all.
Dear only tonight
I’ll make my last cry.
I know only underneath
is a hideout of pleasure
Like a gemstone in the earth
is a hidden treasure.
Have tried to dig your love
beneath your heart
yet couldn’t find it
So I give up.
Dear only tonight
I’ll make my last cry.
My heart was broken before
I thought you would mend it
I put my feelings so open
thought you would love me,
I’ve been lying to myself.
Now my heart is broken again.
A double-broken heart
can never mend.
Dear only tonight
I’ll make my last cry.
It’s a lonesome life to live
with a thought that
You could have been here
to keep my dreams alive;
Yet the truth you’re not near.
These tears flow upon my cheeks
shall drown all my feelings
that I have for you.
So only tonight
I’ll make my last cry for you.

By Ezekiel


******************************

I am Happy and Happy


I look at you. Scruffy hair managerial air
I look at you I could swear
In another lifetime bare
A scruffy diamond, you sear
A pathway to me, like no other
Linked with hands, simple bother
A shared meal or roads further
You scruffy diamond, you mother
A guiding lamp, a light
Waking me slowly to fight
For what’s always been my right
My scruffy diamond, in sight
I am happy and happy with you


By Caroline Uliwa

No comments: