Is it the riveting conversation? The ability to rub any, See its not conceivable. Me was not thinking of any Adversity When I thought Fanani Flava Only Nicesities Maybe It's the wine And the understanding wiles The place we've set for life to have smiles At every stage like a baby growing Though there's the late night pledge It's all a beauty wedged In its experience Fanani Flava; A place to Savor By Ketronique

August 2009

EMANCIPATION
By Annie Forester

To be the person
I was meant to be.
love must rule in my heart.
It comes from knowing I’m beloved
Made, created unique
Exactly as the creator intended
Free to grow, to develop, to work
Exuding hope and purpose
With nothing to prove
I don’t have to be something I’m not
I can be who I am – without fear.
This is the gift of life
One in which we all share
None asked for it
The gift was freely given
Nutured and developed,
to lesser or greater degree
And now I am free
To be me

No comments: